May 17, 2007

A good week?

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who were able to make it to our first training session on Tuesday night. I welcome your feedback on this session!

To help you keep thinking through you might like to read this artice which adds another perspective on communicating so that kids understand and are changed.

Perhaps this is good opportunity for me to offer another prize to anyone who can find a helpful link and action point for us all, between this article and our session on Tuesday night.

Also, don't forget to pay particular attention this week to the language your kids use and ask those clarifying questions to see what assumed knowledge/language is present in your classes & lessons. This is an exciting opportunity for growing effectiveness & I look forward to hearing your thoughts about it when we reflect together next Tues night!

Hope you all have a wonderful week this week & I'll see you Sunday. We'll pray together at 8.50am in the Lower Lounge.

God Bless,
Lou

1 comment:

Alice said...

Hello All,

Personally I really enjoyed the discussion last week. Got a lot out of our readings and opinions.

I'm planning to pay a lot of attention this weekend. I'm hoping to be able to clue into how my kids speak and maybe get some ideas of how i can speak to them.

Hope everyone is having a loverly week!
xoxo alice