June 04, 2007

This Sunday

Hi everyone,

Great job yesterday! Thanks for getting here early and being available to pray together before church - it's a great way to start the morning & I'm always so encouraged to see you all there, prepared and ready to serve the kids!


Just a quick note to remind you of a few things coming up this week...

1. Small Group tomorrow night at 7.30pm. We'll be doing our second study on The Lord's Prayer.

2. Wed night - if anyone is interested in attending the Entering the World of Children training please let me know.

3. Next Sunday is the long weekend. Mark and I will be away as will Molly. Amanda will be here and will be the person to see for any issues. As it is the long weekend you might expect numbers to be a bit lower than usual; I already know of a few families who will be away. If you have any questions or need anything from me please feel free to contact me during the week - I'll be working today, Tuesday & Wed.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!

Lou

No comments: