February 12, 2007

Your Very own Blog!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to your very own blog!! This is a way for me to keep in touch with you & make sure you have the latest information about Sunday Club.

It's also a forum for you guys to leave messages for each other & talk about how things are going and any challenges you are facing. However, it will only be a forum if you make it one so let me encourage you to do that!!

Below this post you will find posts of the 'hints & tips' I emailed out late last year in the Leader Emails. Each post has a label and on the right of the page you'll see the heading 'Categories'. By clicking on any of these options you can have a look at any posts releated to that particular issue.

I'll try and add a new 'hint & tip' each week so please let me know if there are any topics that would be particularly helpful and I will do my best to respond promptly with some helpful information!!

God Bless guys - I'm excited! It's a priviledge to have such a great team of leaders to kick off the year!!

Louisa

No comments: